Come away to historic Liberty, WA at the base of Blewett Pass. There is room for both tents & small trailers where we will be camping! We will eat good food, have awesome fellowship, and enjoy relaxing scenery (including a small, cool creek).
Bring a sleeping bag, pillow, other camping supplies, and swimming attire.
- Take I-90 East
- Get off on Exit 85
- Take a left at the end of the off ramp.
- At the T, take a right towards WA 970
- Merge onto WA 970 and go approx 12.8 miles (970 turns into Hwy 97)
- Turn right onto Liberty Road and go approx .7 miles
- Turn right onto NF 9726 (gravel Rd)
- The campground does not have a sign
- There is a creek that splits the campground in half.
- Look for the CCE signs to guide you to our campsite.
Dinner is at 6:30pm on August 10th. We will be departing at approximately 3pm on August 11th.
Cost is $35.00 per family!