Come away to historic Liberty, WA at the base of Blewett Pass. There is room for both tents and small trailers where we will be camping! There is room for both tents & small trailers where we will be camping! We will eat good food, have awesome fellowship, enjoy relaxing scenery (including a small, cool creek), and learning how to pan for gold.
Bringa sleeping bag, pillow, other camping supplies, and swimming attire.
- Take I-90 East
- Get off on Exit 85
- Take a left at the end of the off ramp.
- At the T, take a right towards WA 970
- Merge onto WA 970 and go approx 12.8 miles (970 turns into Hwy 97)
- Turn right onto Liberty Road and go approx .7 miles
- Turn right onto NF 9726 (gravel Rd)
- The campground does not have a sign
- There is a creek that splits the campground in half.
- Look for the CCE signs to guide you to our campsite.
Dinner is at 6:30pm on August 11th. We will be departing at approximately 3pm on August 12th. Registration for the Father/Child Camp Out is now closed.
Cost is $35.00 per family! Don't forget to fill out a Medical Release Form.
You can pay via EasyTithe (please select Father Child Camp Out as the category), cash, or check.