Come away to historic Liberty, WA at the base of Blewett Pass. There is room for both tents and small trailers where we will be camping! We will eat good food, have awesome fellowship, go exploring in some old and active gold mines, and learn how to pan for gold. Bring rubber boots, head lamp or flashlight and a hard hat if you have one for mine exploring in addition to a sleeping bag, pillow, and other camping supplies.
- Take I-90 East
- Get off on Exit 85
- Take a left at the end of the off ramp.
- At the T, take a right towards WA 970
- Merge onto WA 970 and go approx 12.8 miles (970 turns into Hwy 97)
- Turn right onto liberty rd. and go approx .7 miles
- Turn right onto NF 9726 (gravel Rd)
- The campground does not have a sign
- There is a creek that splits the campground in half.
- It is first come first served so follow the CCE signs and that will guide you to where we are set up.
Dinner is at 6:30pm on August 12th. We will be departing at approximately 3pm on August 13th.
Cost is $40.00 per family! Register below and fill out this medical release form! There will be an option to pay via PayPal after you complete the form. Please email the Church Office if you would like to pay by cash or check.