The Awana program is a great way for young people to memorize the Bible. Knowing what the Bible says and how God wants us to live out our faith is vitally important to our spiritual health and the future of our children.
Awana at Calvary Chapel Eastside begins again on September 20th, 2017. Cost is $60 for the entire year. Sign up NOW as we have limited space available!
Please note that our Sparks Clubs is full.
What happens at Awana?
- Awana night begins at 7pm sharp with worship, prayer, and a flag ceremony in the Sanctuary.
- Each group will participate in three areas: game time, large group time, and handbook time.
- Game time provides kids with a chance to engage in healthy competition while learning to work as a team.
- Large group time is a brief study to learn about what the weekly verse means and how it applies to our lives.
- Handbook time gives kids the opportunity to recite their weekly verse from memory as well as extra credit verses. This is also a great opportunity for the kids to get to know their leaders!
- Parents can pick up their kids at 8:30pm sharp in the Sanctuary.
- Cubbies: Room 103
- Sparks: Room 205
- Truth and Training: Room 204
Cubbies: ages 3 to 5
Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd grade
Truth and Training: 3rd through 6th grade
Payment can be made online by clicking the button below, via the terminal in the lobby, or you can drop off/mail a check to Calvary Chapel Eastside. If you pay via EasyTithe or the terminal, please make sure to select "Awana" as your giving category. Please pay AFTER you register your child. Cost is $60 per child.
September 20: Welcome Back Night - wear a smile!
September 27: Hat Night - wear your favorite hat
October 4: Patriotic Night - wear red, white, & blue
October 11: M & M Night - come prepared to eat lots of M&M's
October 18: Superhero Night - come dressed as your favorite superhero
October 25: Crazy Sock Night - wear mismatched or bizarre socks