The Awana program is a great way for young people to memorize the Bible. Knowing what the Bible says and how God wants us to live out our faith is vitally important to our spiritual health and the future of our children.
Awana at Calvary Chapel Eastside will meet on Wednesday evenings from 7pm to 8:30pm through June 2017.
What happens at Awana?
- Awana night begins with worship, prayer, and a flag ceremony in the Sanctuary.
- Each group will participate in three areas: game time, large group time, and handbook time.
- Game time provides kids with a chance to engage in healthy competition while learning to work as a team.
- Large group time is a brief study to learn about what the weekly verse means and how it applies to our lives.
- Handbook time gives kids the opportunity to recite the weekly verse from memory as well as extra credit verses.
- Parents can pick up their kids at 8:30pm sharp in their respective classrooms.
- Cubbies: Room 103
- Sparks: Room 205
- Truth and Training: Room 204
- All other children can be picked up from the Nursery (Room 101).
Cost is $50 per child per year!
Click below to register!
Cubbies: ages 3 to 5
Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd grade
Truth and Training: 3rd through 6th grade
Upcoming Dates at Awana
May 10th: Inside Out & Backwards Night
May 17th: Parent Night
May 24th: Sports Team Night
May 31st: Wacky Sunglasses Night
June 7th: Ice Cream Night
June 14th: Awana Awards Night